This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Students for careers in the business, accounting and finance environment with emphasis on accounting practices, computerised accounting systems, financial management and economic outlook.
- Students with academic and professional skills to develop solutions requiring the application of marketing in a business and organisational context.
- Students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate response to continuous future changes in industry practices.
- Students with intellectual skills, communications ability and teamworking capability.
- Students with opportunities for progression into Degrees of study of International standard in relevant areas.
- To facilitate students’ pursue of professional qualifications from the professional accounting and financial bodies.
||An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at SPM including credit in Mathematics and a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History)
||An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE including credit in Mathematics