This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Students for careers in the business administrative environment with emphasis on general business operations, organisation and specialisation option in accounting, tourism, information technology or marketing.
- Professional skills to develop solutions requiring a holistic outlook in the business and organisational context.
- Students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate response to continuous future changes in industry practices.
- Students with intellectual skills, communications ability and teamworking capability.
- Students with opportunities for progression into Degrees of study of International standard in relevant areas.
||An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at SPM and a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History)
||An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE