This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Provide students with skills in software systems development, with emphasis on aspects of data informatics.
- Prepare students for careers in the ICT environments with emphasis on solutions design, software development, technology infrastructure support, data informatics application.
- Enable appreciation of the proven principles and techniques to the developmentn and support of software systems in commercial organisations.
- Provide students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate response to continuous future changes in industry practices.
- Develop students’ intellectual skills, communications ability and team working capability.
||An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at SPM including credit in Mathematics and a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History)
||An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE including credit in Mathematics