This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Coverage of the academic aspect as well as the vocational aspect of the wide area of Computing and Information and Communications Technology.
- Students with the skills to prepare them for careers in the ICT environment with emphasis on solutions design, software development and technology infrastructure support.
- Students with academic and professional skills to develop solutions requiring the application of technology in a business and organisational context, so as to facilitate response to continuous future changes in technology and industry practices.
- Students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate responses to continuous future changes in industry practises.
- Students with intellectual skills, communications ability and teamworking capability.
- Students with opportunities for progression into advanced programmes of study of International standard in relevant areas.
||An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at SPM including credit in Mathematics and a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History)
||An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE including credit in Mathematics