3 rue de la Digue, 59000 Lille, FRANCE
008613816913699 (Marc PORTO), 00862133821506 (Office),
IÉSEG School of Management is a top 10 French business school recognized for the excellence of its programs, its internationalisation, and the quality of its research, with campuses in both Lille and Paris. It has been accredited by both EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, making it one of the top 1% of all business schools. In 2018 IÉSEG ranked in the top 32 Master in Management programs worldwide by the Financial Times. It is a member of the “Conférence de Grandes Écoles”, a group of the best business schools in France.
Programs offered are the following: Grande École (BBA and Master in Management) (5-years), Master of Science (1-year), MBA (1-year), Bachelor in International Business (3-years), short-term summer programs where students receive ECTS credits, and executive education such as an EMBA or tailored programs. French classes are provided to foreign students at all levels –from beginner to advanced.
IÉSEG has a strong international mind set, notably seen in its partnerships with 280+ universities in 65+ countries, and the fact that over 80% of its permanent professors have multicultural backgrounds and experience. The School is made up of nearly 5,500 students, 2,400 of whom come from outside of France, who have opportunities for international exchanges and internships to enhance their experience at IÉSEG.
The School has built solid relationships with over 2500 companies and all students, from bachelor level through masters, can gain work experience through internships.
Our School in numbers this year:
- 5,500 French & international students with 720 students in 1st BBA year
- 137 permanent teachers involved in research coming from 47 countries
- Within 122 full time teachers, 82% are international teachers and 100% have a PhD/Doctorate
- 285 partner universities in more than 69 countries
- 1,200 students in exchange in a foreign country & 2,500 international students in 2 campus
- 900 students in internship in a foreign country
- More than 8,000 graduated students since 1968
- 2,500 corporate partners that support us financially or participate as jury or give internship and consulting opportunities
We have a large choice of programs depending on your future career goals.
Bachelor in International Business (3 years) with 5 specializations on the 3rd year
Grande Ecole program (5 years) with 9 different specializations on the 4th and 5th year
2 years program with Business Background:
1 year (3 Terms) program without Business Background:
1 year program (3 terms) with Business Background:
3 years program (6 terms) with Business Background: